July 27 to July 31, 2020
Students will put on their “activist hats” and dive into our current climate crisis; learning about weather and extreme weather, natural resources, and earth science.
Highlights by Age Group
Ages 4 to 6
- Learning about weather
- Different types (rainy, sunny, cloudy, etc.)
- Construct a permanent outdoor weather station for our school
Ages 6 to 8
- Learn about natural disasters
- Hurricanes, tornadoes, sandstorms, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc.
- Learn about natural resources
- Sunlight, fresh water, plants and trees, etc.
Ages 8 to 10
- Earth science and geology
- Water cycle
- Importance of fresh water
Ages 10 to 12
- Natural disasters to climate change
Ages 12 to 14